Friday, October 9, 2009

Medium Bows

Here are some of my Medium Bows!
There are 4 different styles.
These bows are between 2 inches and 4 inches wide.
First, there is my 'Medium Classic Bow'.
You can choose any 1 color/pattern you want. If I don't have the color in stock I will order it. Ordering ribbon will probably push back the shipping date, depending on how long it takes me to get the ribbon.
The ribbon must be 5/8 or 7/8.
Price: $4.00 $3.00 + Shipping/handling







Second, there is my 'Medium Classic Initial Bow'.
You can choose any 1 color/pattern you want and the letter you want to go in the center.
The ribbon must me 7/8 & all the initial brads are silver, just like in the picture.
Price: $5.00 $4.00+ Shipping/handling




Third, there is my 'Medium Layered Bow'.
You can choose any 2 color/pattern you want.
Ribbon must be 5/8 or 7/8.
Price: $6.00 $5.00+ Shipping/handling





Fourth, there is my 'Medium Layered Bow w/ Center'.
You can choose any 2 color/pattern you want & 1 applique/brad from my stock.
If you want something that I don't have, I can try to get it but can't guarantee that I will be able to find it.
Price: $8.00 $7.00 + Shipping/Handling


0 comments: