Friday, October 9, 2009

Hair Clippies

Here are some of my hair clippies!!


These are my 'Hawaiian Flower Clippies'. Choose from Light Blue, Sea Green, Purple, or Light Pink *coming soon*
Price: 1 clip for $3.00 $2.00
or
3 for $5.00
+
Shipping/Handling

These are my 'Sheer Flower Clippies'.
There are many different colors to choose from:
Red, Pink, Bright Blue, Orange, and White.
Price: $5.00 $4.00 + Shipping/Handling
These are my 'Fishy Clippies'.
Choose any color for the fish.
The Ribbon has to be 3/8.
Price: $3.00 each + Shipping/Handling
These are my 'Caterpillar Clippies'.
Choose any 2 colors.
Price: $5.00 each + Shipping/Handling


These are my 'Fuzzy Caterpillar Clippies'.
Choose 3 different colors.
Pink, Blue, White, Yellow or Green.
Price: $4.00 $2.00 each + Shipping/Handling
These are the 'Flower w/ Button Clippies'.
Choose any 1 color you want for the flower.
Comes with a white button for the center unless you ask for a different color.
Price: $5.00 $4.00 each + Shipping/Handling
These are my 'Strawberry Clippies'.
Choose from Red or Pink.
Price: $3.00 each + Shipping/Handling
These are my 'Butterfly Clippies'.
Choose from Light Pink, Dark Pink, and Lavendar.
~MORE COLORS COMING SOON~
Price: $4.00 +Shipping/Handling
These are my 'Ladybug Clippies'.
Choose any color you want.
The ribbon must be 3/8.
Price: $5.00 + Shipping/Handling
This is my 'Bumble Bee Clippie'.
Price: $5.00 + Shipping/Handling

0 comments: