Friday, October 9, 2009

Large Bows

Here are some of my large bows!!
These bows are between 4 & 5 inches wide.
There are 4 different styles:

First, there is my Large Classic Hairbow'.
You can choose any 1 color/pattern you want, if I don't have that color in stock I will order it for you. It will probably just take a little longer to get to you.
                                            The ribbon for these bows has to be 7/8 or larger.
                                            Price: $6.00 $5.00 + Shipping/handling

                                                                                  


Second, there is my 'Large Classic Layered Bow'
 You can choose any 2 colors/patterns you want. Once again, if I don't have it in stock I will order it.
The ribbon for these bows has to be 5/8 or 7/8.
Price: $7.00 $6.00 + Shipping/handling


                                                   
Third, there is my 'Large Sassy Bow'.
 You can choose any 2 colors/patterns you want.
The ribbon for these bows has to be 5/8, or 7/8.
Price: $8.00 $5.00 + Shipping/handling



                                                    

Fourth, there is my 'Large Korker Bow'.
You can choose 1, 2, or 3 different colors/patterns!
The ribbon for this bow has to be 3/8.
Price: $10.00 $8.00 + Shipping/handling

0 comments: